Canada's Coach classes/workshops

As I offer teleclasses or workshops, I will post them on this site. If you are interested in a workshop/teleclass and you can form a group, I will gladly consider doing a tailored program for you.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 2007 group and new psychotherapy service for women

There will be a group on Thursday July 18, at the Routhier Community Centre, at 7 p.m.

Please email me at marguerite@canadascoach.com to confirm your presence.

I am also pleased to announce that I am adding in-person coaching and consulting for women to my coaching business and I am also opening a private counselling and psychotherapy practice for women. My office is located on O'Connor Street, in downtown Ottawa, where I will see clients by appointment on Saturdays.

For an appointment, call during weekdays, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 a.m., Blogger Marguerite, to help you make sense of life said…

    Please visit http://www.canadas-coach.com - I lost my previsou site
    www.canadascoach which is now written in a foreign language and has nothing to do with me.
    You can also visit www.eftottawa.com which is also mine.

    Marguerite Tennier, M.A.
    Fearless Living and Wellness Coach
    for Women in Canada

     

Post a Comment

<< Home