Canada's Coach classes/workshops

As I offer teleclasses or workshops, I will post them on this site. If you are interested in a workshop/teleclass and you can form a group, I will gladly consider doing a tailored program for you.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Extreme self-care

Welcome back to the many readers from all over the world. I have been silent since March 8 because a move required all my attention and energy. I am now settling in a very cozy apartment and can devote time to the other parts of my life.

Extreme self-care can mean different things at different times in your life. For me, to stop all professional activities during the last month was a form of self-care - some would call it extreme.
It was an incredibly wonderful experience to get physical while giving the mind a welcome break.

I was speaking with a colleague last week who was shocked that I would pull all my energies from my career. She felt I was going to lose potential clients. And she was right. By choosing to slow down I am less visible professionally and that's ok. At this time, I choose me.

What are you choosing? Is it your choice?

Your coach

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.

Canada's Coach

http://www.canadascoach.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home