Canada's Coach classes/workshops

As I offer teleclasses or workshops, I will post them on this site. If you are interested in a workshop/teleclass and you can form a group, I will gladly consider doing a tailored program for you.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Intro to Fearless Living: March 23,

I am pleased to inform you that I will make a 90 minute presentation cum coaching on March 23rd, at Serendipity Books, 1337 Wellington St., Ottawa, starting at 7:00 p.m. There will be time after to ask questions, get some coaching or browse the store.

Serendipity Books has all the books you want for personal, professional and spiritual development. The owner P.J. will gladly order the books she does not have in stock.

Marguerite Tennier
http://www.canadascoach.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home